Moddingfile.com is an Online Service Provider working under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”).
Moddingfile.com takes any misuse of the Service very seriously. If you feel that you need to report a copyright infringement, you need to do it thoroughly in conformity with the DMCA procedure.
To file an applicable DMCA Notice, you need to provide us with the following information:
1. Indicate yourself as the owner of the copyrighted material or provide evidence of the exceptional rights that you assume have been violated. If you are acting on behalf of such person, please involve proof (such as an authorization letter or a copy of Power of Attorney agreement) for verification purposes.
2. Add your contact details: your name, an email address, and your business mailing address.
3. Name the copyrighted work that you assume has been violated.
4. Inform our team of the location on the Internet of the copyrighted materials that are assumed to be violating your rights. Also, include the location of these files on Moddingfile.com, adding URLs on Moddingfile.com platform containing the aforementioned materials. Please, do not send us any file attachments, such as PDFs or images, as we will not be able to open them due to security reasons. Include only the plain list of URLs in a simple text format, one URL per line.
5. It is essential that you include the material you have the power over.
6. Make sure to include the following statement in your report: "I believe in good faith that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
7. Write a statement declaring under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the Notice is precise. If you are filling out your notice on paper, make sure to sign it with your actual signature. If you are filling out your notice online, please sign your report electronically.
To file your DMCA report, your valid DMCA Notice must be sent to Moddingfile.com using our Contact Us form. Only those DMCA reports that have been sent through the Contact US form will be taken for a review.
Moddingfile.com will follow the obligatory procedures to investigate and to successfully enforce the right of the copyright holders. Once it has been confirmed that your abuse report is valid, we will initiate the process of material removal that usually takes from 1 to 24 hours.
If Moddingfile.com users that are uploading or downloading the materials reported in the Notice assume that their use of them is lawful, they have the right of sending a Counter Notice. Moddingfile.com will check it against the DMCA provisions as soon as the Counter Notice has been received.